Dallas is a beautiful city in the U.S. state of Texas. The city has a wide variety of architecture and tourist places. dallas world aquarium is one such attraction. It is a beautiful replica habitat and a zoo. One can expect to see exotic species of birds, mammals, and fishes. If you are a locality or a tourist, you sure will enjoy this beauteous aquarium. This garden also aids the conservation of threatened animals by housing them.
Address: 1801 N Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
the place is situated right in the middle of the downtown district, of Dallas. The aquarium is very close to Belo Garden, approximately 5-7 minute walking distance.
There are many more interesting places near the Dallas World aquarium, which are great options to spend quality time with a loved one or with family.
To find out more about air duct cleaning in Dallas TX click here.
Perot Museum of nature and science
- Perot Museum of nature and science is a beautiful specimen of fine architecture. Not just architecture this museum is a big bite out of all sorts of subjects in a fun, interesting and inspiring way. This museum has something in store for everyone, be it kids or adults. You are sure to have a fun experience visiting the Perot museum of nature and science.
- It is located in the heart of Dallas and is very close to the world aquarium, approximately 5-8 minutes of walking distance and just 3 minutes driving distance.
Address: 2201 N Field St, Dallas, TX 75201
- The pioneer plaza features native flora and re-creation of cattle driven by three cowboys on horses, all carved out of bronze. Each piece of bronze is a masterpiece of art. It’s a treat for art and history lovers.
- This place is located right next to Dallas convention center, approx. 8-10 minutes walking distance and just 4 minutes of driving distance.
- Reunion tower is an observation tower located in the heart of Dallas, Texas. It is one of the city’s most recognizable and iconic landmarks. It also offers a 360 panoramic view of the Dallas skyline and also unique entertaining spaces.
- It is located in the heart of Dallas, it’s approximately 6 min driving distance and 15-18 min walking distance away from the Dallas world aquarium.
- Woodall Rogers Plaza
Woodall Rogers Plaza is a lush green public park in downtown Dallas. It’s not just another neighborhood park but a regional park.
- It is very close to the Dallas world aquarium, approximately 5-8 minutes walking distance and just 2 minutes walking distance away from Dallas World Aquarium.
Address: 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75207
- Belo Garden is another fun outdoor attraction located in the middle of Downtown, Dallas. This delightful garden has more than ten thousand individual grasses, flowers, and shrubs. The best part of this garden is its interactive fountain. It’s a quiet escape from the busy city life of Dallas.
- It is very close to the Dallas world aquarium, approximately 5 minutes driving distance and 12-15 walking distance away from Dallas World Aquarium.
Address: 1014 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202
Read more about Dallas Symphony Association